NP Plastibell expands its historical site in Izenore with a new ISO 7 are for the production of pharmaceutical primary packaging
NP Plastibell is expanding its facilities in Izernore (Ain) with the construction of a new ISO 7 area and a new analysis and testing laboratory. These investments reinforce the company's positioning in the production of critical parts, in particular pharmaceutical packaging and medical devices.
For more than 30 years, NP Plastibell has specialized in the development and manufacturing of medical devices, and offers a wide range of services, from design to the production of components and assembled devices.
With this expansion, NP Plastibell now has:
- A new ISO7 room reserved for complex manufacturing operations mixing injection, assemblies and specific process This manufacturing area integrates in particular:
- Robotic injection processes with transformation of technical plastics
- Assembly process of elastomer components on plastic parts.
- A unique and specific siliconization process
- A packaging process with contamination control to meet the requirements of the pharmacopoeia
- A health laboratory dedicated to the validation of functional performances, allowing the development of products by integrating test conditions close to the user's experience and ensuring the conformity of the product to the end user's needs.
This laboratory is also designed to eventually integrate other test technologies related to health and in particular issues related to the control of particulate contamination on parts.
A PROJECT LOOKING TO THE FUTURE
With this new production and testing capacity, NP Plastibell has the possibility and the means to integrate new projects related to the pharmaceutical world in order to accompany its customers on the issues at the heart of their challenges.
"This is a new step for the company in its will to become an essential leader in the development and manufacturing of medical devices" commented Yannick Gendarme, General Manager of NP Plastibell.