NP Plastibell becomes the driving force of the new Clayens NP Healthcare offer
Following its acquisition by Clayens NP group on January 1st, 2021, Plastibell, which changes its name to “NP Plastibell”, becomes the driving force of the new Clayens NP offer in Healthcare.
This integration allows Clayens NP group to offer a coherent and complete support to sector players (pharmaceutical companies, diagnostic laboratories, medical devices manufacturers...) for the development, industrialization and manufacturing of their medical devices and plastic components, in compliance with international regulatory requirements (ISO 13485- 2016, ISO 15378 and QSR - 21 CFR part 820).
The 5 key points of our new Healthcare offer:
1. Support from idea to manufacturing: design, prototyping, industrialization, qualification and validation, production and regulatory support
2. A wide range of processing technologies: our core business remains plastic injection (injection, overmolding, bi-injection), but we can now offer plastic machining, thermoforming, additive manufacturing, etc.
3. Skills to develop specific solutions to carry out assemblies, ancillary operations (siliconization, gluing, etc.), controls, marking, specific packaging and sterilization operations (as a subcontractor).
4. A flexible and efficient production tool:
- For large or very small production runs (from a few hundred parts per year)
- In an adapted environment (5 ISO7 clean rooms located in 3 facilities)
- 4 factories have a dedicated Healthcare activity (in France, Mexico and Poland)
5. A recognized experience in the manufacturing of complex devices. We manufacture today, on behalf of our customers :
- Medical devices : surgical kits, hospital kits, implants, packaging for implants and ancillary equipment
- Pharmaceutical packaging: drug delivery systems, primary and secondary packaging (syringes, tubs, nests, finger grips, pluger rods, needle protection,…), spray systems, …
- Diagnostic consummables
- Safety devices